Expimetrics Data Security and Privacy
- Expimetrics uses industry best standards to protect customer data and data collected for research.
- Our servers are protected by high-end firewall systems, and scans are performed regularly to ensure that any vulnerabilities are quickly found and patched.
- Expimetrics uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption, or HTTPS, for all transmitted data.
Our services are hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS) which is a well-known and trusted data center that meets the requirements of security-sensitive organizations while providing data privacy.
- As further discussed in the web link: https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/data-privacy-faq/ “AWS’s alignment with ISO 27018 has been validated by an independent third party assessor. ISO 27018 is the first International code of practice that focuses on protection of personal data in the cloud. It is based on ISO information security standard 27002 and provides implementation guidance on ISO 27002 controls applicable to Personally Identifiable Information (PII) processed by public cloud service providers. This demonstrates to customers that AWS has a system of controls in place that specifically address the privacy protection of their content.”
- Expimetrics subscribers control their users and their data. Therefore, it is important for subscribers to practice sound security practices by using strong account passwords, not storing passwords in easily accessible places, and restricting access to their accounts to authorized persons who can access data.